French courses in Nice
Practical Information about our language school in Nice
- The first morning is devoted to the written placement test. - Individual interviews. These give us the opportunity to test your oral skills, and to answer any questions you may have. - Explaining the various documents you will be given: book, guide and students' discount card. (provide for 2 passport photos) - Over drinks, a presentation of the centre and the team. - Guided visit of the old town.
- Classes are constituted with regard to the following levels:
Beginner - Breakthrough - Waystage - Threshold - Vantage - Effective Proficiency – Mastery
A0 A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2
- Free Internet access at school (Attention : no Internet in our summer centre.
- With the Alpha.b student's card you have price reductions on cinema, local transport, etc... .
- Possibility of having lunch in one of the snack bars near the school for 5 €.
- Hot and cold drinks available at the school. * At the end of your course you will receive a certificate and an evaluation sheet showing the level of French you have achieved
ENROLMENT Please fill out the application form and send it to your agent or directly to ALPHA.B (minimum age = 16 years). Upon receipt of your application, your enrolment will be confirmed by letter. You will also receive a leaflet containing information for your stay (town map, outgoing permission for under age students, address of your accommodation and the address* of the centre you have to come in the first day).
- Remember that from July to September there are two centres both with its own administration
and teaching staff.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will be sent you an invoice for the total cost of your stay.
- The invoice should be paid by the start of the course at the latest; by bank
transfer (all charges must be paid by you) or directly upon arrival (Attention: no credit carte accepted).
- The cost of the accommodation will be sent by us to your type of accommodation.
CANCELLATION – CHANGING
- If you are forced to cancel your course or if you wish to change your booking, you have to inform your agent or the administration of ALPHA.B in writing, by fax or e-mail . In case of cancellation you will only have to pay the enrolment fees of 40 €. A programme already started has to be paid in full
- If for any reason the programmes cannot take place, you will be refunded. No further compensation will be owed by ALPHA.B.
INSURANCE Our insurance covers your civil liability for any accidental damage with an excess of 235 € except incidents or accidents in your accommodation. You are invited to contact your insurance company for theft, illness and repatriation.
VISA Nationals of the European Union don’t need a visa. For other nationalities, a tourist visa is delivered by the French Embassy in your country (except for special conventions) for any stay up to 3 months. For a longer stay you need a student visa.
Bank transfer : CREDIT AGRICOLE 06000 NICE CIMIEZ
IBAN : FR 76 1910 6006 8000 9631 2601 895
BIC / SWIFT: AGRIFRPP89
In any case, don't hesitate to contact us for further information.